As a marketing freelancer, my guiding principle
As a marketing freelancer, my guiding principle is straightforward: blend strategy with creativity to transform ideas into impactful results.
You are looking for a strategic and creative marketing freelancer who prioritises efficiency and impact? You’ve come to the right place! I help companies and entrepreneurs to build and grow their businesses with a holistic approach that combines practical strategies, mindful design and the power of analytics.
Marketing Freelancer with over 15 years of experience in classic and digital marketing, advertising, and design
Expertise across diverse industries, including insurance, health, education, financial services, energy, retail, and
Proven problem solver, forward thinker, known for open and straightforward communication
Work with me
What to expect
All of this is then carefully translated into marketing solutions that bring your business’s unique offer to life, ensuring an authentic connection with your audience.
Over the past years I created a successful remote business which allows me to work with international clients around the globe. A life beyond the typical 9 to 5 job and office presence is what’s suit me best to embrace my creativity and strategic thinking. This lifestyle not only offers me constant inspiration, but also a wide network of creatives.
When I’m not at my laptop, you’ll find me meditating, eating out (cooking is unfortunately not part of my skill set), doing something crafty or at the beach with my two very energetic rescue dogs.
Would we be a good fit?
Definitely yes, if you
- Appreciate someone down-to-earth and easy to communicate with
- Seek someone passionate about not just getting the job done but getting it right.
- Look for a structured, solution-focused approach from your Marketing Freelancer.
- Are motivated to explore proven strategies or discover new ideas.
- Need someone who will be your champion and want your business to succeed.
Probably not, if you
- Prefer a ‘yes person’ who will just do what you ask for and not what you might need.
- Seek a quick fix and are not willing to invest time in a proper, thoughtful solution.
- Expect instant results without allowing the necessary time for a well-planned strategy to bring outcomes.
- Tend to haggle over pricing or don’t value the experience and expertise a marketing freelancer brings to the table.
- Require frequent in-person meetings or need me to be at a specific location.